Welcome to North America
USA & Canada
There is nothing like traveling close to home. It’s become almost the ‘norm’ this year and will probably continue for some who prefer not to travel abroad. There are so many things to see and do in our USA and Canada and getting there can be half the fun!! There is such a wide range of transportation such as high-speed trains, ferries, paddlewheel boats, cruise lines, motor coaches, planes and, of course, driving yourself. Depending on your budget and how long you’d like to be gone, Williams Travel has something for everyone!
Take a cruise from San Francisco or Los Angeles to Alaska, Hawaii, Mexico or the California Coast. You can take a train from Vancouver, B.C. over to the Canadian Rockies stopping in Calgary, Banff, Lake Louise and more. How about a train trip from one side of Canada (Vancouver) to the other side of Canada (Montreal) or even the U.S. from the West Coast to the East Coast. Go round trip or take the train to your destination and fly back home.
Once we’ve got a vaccine for Covid-19, I will be putting together some groups as I’ve done before. Can’t say if they’ll be 2021 or 2022, but I’ll
have them ready to go.
I’m working on the following: (stay can be flexible)
- 5 days/4 nights – San Antonio Texas (during Fiesta Time hopefully)
- 5 days/4 nights – Nashville, TN with a trip to the Grand Ol’ Opry as well.
- 5 days/4 nights – Cleveland, Ohio with a trip to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, a trip to Amish country, President James Garfield’s house, and a stop at my favourite restaurant when I lived in Strongsville – Cleats Bar & Grille
- 5 days/4 nights – New Orleans with an option to do paddlewheel cruise before and another option to add a 5-7 night cruise in the Caribbean after the New Orleans stay. Do one or do all 3….the choice will be yours.
- 5 day/4 nights – New York City – a Broadway show or two and loads of sightseeing. You pick what you want to see and do – everyone does their own thing.
Hawaii, Alaska, and Mexico cruises are always popular and the prices are changing day-by-day. If you’re interested in any of these, please send me an email. More to come on all of this soon!