Welcome to Europe
Traveling across Europe opens your eyes to a world of unparalleled culture and history. It often seems impossible to choose between the Renaissance art of Florence and the Impressionist paintings of Paris; Germany’s Bavarian castles and the bustling multicultural London streets.
The wealth of knowledge acquired in Europe is an asset of a lifetime – its only rivals being the people and food you’ll encounter along the way! Close proximity of individual countries makes it easy to incorporate any number of them into your trip, while each country is more than worthy of a focused, extended stay as you immerse yourself in the culture and communities.
You will be experiencing culture through cuisine! A stein of foamy stout. A pan of zesty paella. A scoop of creamy gelato. These are what vacations are made of! With piquant flavours, heavenly bouquets, vibrant colours, and tantalising textures, you will have your senses activated with a variety of regional delicacies.
Looking for ideas? Keep your eyes on the lookout for some of these tasty items!
- French specialties including soup a l’oignon (onion soup), crepes and regional wine in Paris
- Visit the Scottish fishing village of Ullapool for a serving of traditionally prepared fish and chips
- Sip a glass of frothy Horchata in Valencia, Spain – made with traditional rice, milk, cinnamon and vanilla
- Delight in the delicacies of St. Petersburg, Russia, including caviar, blini, pickled cucumber and vodka.
- Raise your glass to Tuscany with a Chianti tasting in San Gimignano, and enjoy dinner with Italian specialties at Verrazzano castle
9 Day Affordable Amsterdam, Bruges, Paris & London
Escorted Package Includes:
- Flights New York-Amsterdam, London-New York Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 7 nights accommodations ◦ 2 nights Amsterdam ◦ 1 night Bruges ◦ 2 nights Paris ◦ 2 nights London
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates
- 10 meals: 7 breakfasts, 3 dinners with wine
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guides in Paris and London
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Board a glass-top boat and cruise on Amsterdam’s winding canals
- Visit Volendam, a quaint fishing village on the old Zuiderzee
- See the Grand Place in Brussels, one of the most famous squares in Europe
- Walk the picturesque cobbled lanes of Bruges' medieval district
- Drive along the Champs Elysees and see the iconic Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Travel to London by train via the world-famous "Chunnel"
- A panoramic city tour introduces you to the highlights of London